Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

To begin.. from scratches

 "It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about..." ~~ American Beauty



"Firsts" are largely anomalous things.. The first cry, the first step, the first kiss, the first heartbreak, the first near-death experience- they all are invisible steps waiting to be taken (for the first time).. And the worst part is most of the time you don't remember more than half of these "first" shits.. No that's okay, that is just part of the process of being a human.. However, I don't wanna  live the rest of my life being 'okay' with all the firsts that I am going to forget henceforth.. This blog is me entering a truce with my own self.. An oath that I am not going to forget the day I penned my first blog :")

Introductions are overrated and confusing.. And to be really honest, this intro part holds me in ultimate perturbation.. I mean seriously, how am I supposed to describe myself in just a few words or lines.!!. I am more than every elucidation that I will settle for myself.. I am a lot of things at lot of moments..So just a  "Hey I am a girl stuck in my own little world and I am writing a blog cause most of the girls do that.. Its a real "IN" thing" is not even gonna cut it... No.. Damn, that sounds so superficial..

Why am I writing a blog? How about because its the same reason why I do most of the stuffs everyday. Its a blend of both love and obligation.. Why I do I get up from bed everyday? Why do I pick myself up after each epic fall? I write because I suck at other things.. Well, mostly..

I write because I feel our feels are too precious to be not made eternal.. No I don't really vouch for an afterlife .. But I do believe in this life.. The one that I am in right now.. Its the most beautiful and terrifying thing I have ever been into and I want to embrace in all its moods..  Best and worst..So it demands to be given a sense of permanence. The clock is ticking all the frigging time.. Make sure you bookmarked it :")

So why am I writing this blog? How about because I feel my head is too small a compartment to hold it all in.. I need to vent out.. Both my whispers and screams.. I am both a believer and a skeptic.. I am both a girl and a woman.. I am both twisted and sorted ( every rare though)..
I am not beautiful.. I am just me.. I am Shreya.. I believe that its okay to believe in sunshine, rainbows and happy endings as long as you don't bet your life on it..


Well, I guess that's pretty much it.. My first post.. And I am never gonna get my memory rusted on that. :")
In the coming days and in the coming posts, you will know more of me.. And let's just hope I get to know myself too :")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ding dong.... :D finally shreya's thingy is up.... and wonders are on its way!!!